Mike Horn
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there different rules for a six player game or for the Oligarch Expansion? I haven't seen any published, but I know there are differences. For example:

1. I assume that all 8 hub planets are available in the set-up for a six player game?

2. How many Rebels does a 6th player place on hub planets in the set up? 3?

3. Why are there spaces for four Imperial Action Cards on the Imperial Action Board? Is it a typo? Was it supposed to be space for three cards and the deck, like on the Covert Missions board?

4. Doesn't putting out five face up Technologies for Epoch 8 (special Epoch 7 and 8 Technology boards) break the rules? If fewer than five Technologies are bought, then according to the rules you fill in the spaces with new Technology cards, rather than display five new ones.

Any clarification is welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Mike,
there seems another thread here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1681532/5-or-6-player-m...
mention about the 5-6 player changes and it seems mentioned in the Kickstarter "news"..
You should check there. I will check this later too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.