Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a late backer so apologies its been asked.
What are the dimensions of the cards?

Creators have mentioned the insert will allow sleeves, but I couldn't see how big the cards are.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Reid
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The cards are 2.25" x 3.5" (58mm x 89mm).

Thanks for backing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H N
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Connor or anyone who can answer,

I'm also a backer and wanted to confirm the number of cards you get with stretch goals and everything for sleeving purposes.

200 player cards
55 door cards (+15 extra door cards) = 70 door cards
20 challenge cards (+100% more challenge cards) = 40 challenge cards
----------------------------
310 (58mm x 89mm) total?

Re: Hero Mats and Boss Mats, are there sleeves that fit them and if so, what are the dimensions of each?

Also, I added another Wiggles 3D game, "Eye Know", to my pledge. Anyone have card dimensions for the 400 image cards in that game?

Once I have the info, I can submit and add the games to the "Card Sleeve Sizes for Games" list by Adam Kranzel(Taeraresh). https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/card-sleeve-sizes-..."

Thanks,
H N

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Reid
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi H N,

(First off, thanks for backing!)

There are 275 cards total in 5-Minute Dungeon, the numbers you listed already includes the 15 extra door cards and 10 extra challenge cards.

So you would need 275 sleeves at 58mm x 89mm. If you're looking to sleeve them by deck type the breakdown is:

40 Red (Barbarian/Gladiator)
40 Blue (Wizard/Sorceress)
40 Green (Ranger/Huntress)
40 Yellow (Paladin/Valkyrie)
40 Purple (Ninja/Thief)
55 Brown (Door cards)
20 Black (Challenge)

As for Eye Know, the cards in that game are 57mm x 95mm (2.25in x 3.75in). Although the cards in Eye Know are used very lightly and generally don't require sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hahn
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Connor, thanks for posting this.

Can you tell us if the 58x89mm sleeves do fit into the slots in the game insert?

thanks! Awesome game btw!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Allen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Swanpanasia 60 x 90 mm sleeves works nicely n insert in perfectly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Fantasy Flight Green (57x89) wont fit in the box inserts, due to the excess length that the sleeves have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thief Mnemonic

Texas
msg tools
mb
I just received my kickstarter package today. I found that mayday games 56mm x 88mm sleeves (MDG-7040) fit very tightly. They fit the card like a glove with zero room to spare and fit the insert just fine. However the card tightness may not be for everybody, but I am just noting they work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milki Kaplanski
Germany
Bremen
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried Shield Premium and standard Swanpanasia 59x92 and both were too long for the insert, purple Mayday sleeves seems to be the best fit. Hate how you have to split the decks up to fit them into the insert deck spaces, they should have just made 2-4 larger spaces and added oversized divider cards imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Reid
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
roberthahn wrote:
Hey Connor, thanks for posting this.

Can you tell us if the 58x89mm sleeves do fit into the slots in the game insert?

thanks! Awesome game btw!

Oh man, sorry I didn't see this response sooner!

We tested the game with BCW 58x89mm sleeves, and they fit in the tray just fine. Anything longer than 90mm may have some issues fitting.

I have heard that the Ultra-Pro Standard American (56 x 87mm) fit nicely, but haven't tested that myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried Arcane Tinmen Medium (57x89) or Mayday Chimera 57,5 x 89?
What I'm interested in the most is whether they are a good or tight fit. The length is of secondary concern.

EDIT:
I got my hands on the game and tried both sleeves. The result:

The Tinmen fit like a glove with no space to spare, but not too tight. I encountered no bending. They are too long to fit the inlay, though. I cut the excess length and now they are the perfect match for the cards and inlay.

The Maydays are fine too, just not as tight as the Tinmen. They are too long as well and would require to be cut.

All in all I prefer the Tinmen for their perfect width.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.