Subject: Google Calculation Sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
No good will come of this, mark my words!
badge
mbmb
Sharing this with those who might be interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tS384emaoRLssTBX6f4A...

This is a basic sheet for 1846 to simplify the calculation and payouts in the operating rounds.

To use to make a copy of it for yourself under file > make a copy.

It doesn't take into account the independent railroads, privates, and a lot of other stuff more involved sheets do.

Put in the player names and update the stock holdings as needed in stock rounds, and move to the operating sheet.

Clear the revenue fields at the end of the stock round.

Add the revenue in as the companies operate. Make sure to adjust the stock shares if a company issues stock.

Other information can be viewed if you like, but I've hidden the stuff you don't actually need to input.

If companies or players need to take money out before the operating rounds end, just give them that money and note it under 'drawn'.

At the end of the operating rounds payout the owed money to the relevant parties, and move on to the stock round again.

The quick reference sheet is used so you can share the file with those you are playing with, and they can then view it on their mobile phones so they can see some info without having to ask the person running the sheet.

Let me know if there are any issues with this if you use it. I hopefully have got them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Prescott
England
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see you have pirated my avatar arrrhwhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
No good will come of this, mark my words!
badge
mbmb
Well, there's a response I didn't expect!

I'd say I wouldnt go down without a fight, but you've got a gun to my sword... So I'll just sayI was here first (even if it might be untrue)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.