Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Spring is upon us and baseball is back! Lets go Mets!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm almost certain I know the answer to this question, since I can find nothing in the rules about it and none of you very intelligent people have posted anything concerning it. But the character ranks are displayed so prominently on the character cards that I figured I'd ask anyway, just in case I missed something in the rules. So: Can you use your character's division credit to help solve a mission? For example, if I'm playing Kirk, can I use his card to assist with a mission that requires a Command division credit? I'm not sure how this would work, but maybe it's possible. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've thought about this as a variant. But since the rules don't say you can, I'm pretty sure you can't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Spring is upon us and baseball is back! Lets go Mets!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Kevin. That's pretty much what I assumed. Given how tough the game is, it might not be a bad variant at all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.