Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
neko cam
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
An excerpt from page 9 of the rule book reads "Influence Prescriptions can be played at any time when it is the turn of the Healer that uses them the Setup Phases of their opponents' turns."

It seems that a word or two is perhaps missing between "uses them" and "the Setup Phases".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavel Strybuk
Belarus
Gomel
Gomel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked final Russian version of the rules and it might be translated/corrected next way: "Influence Prescriptions can be played at any time when it is the turn of the Healer that uses them, and during the Setup Phases of their opponents' turns."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
msg tools
I have additional question here:

"Influence" cards are playing during setup phase (even in the setup phase of the other players). But cards are playing "at once" by all players (how to say who was first then?), or current player plays his one or more influence cards, then the next player and so on?

Additionally: can player play more than one card at once?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavel Strybuk
Belarus
Gomel
Gomel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As it is not mentioned in the rules I think next approach could be correct:
If several players want to play Influence cards during the same Setup phase and they can't decide who is playing their cards first, second and so on (f.e. somebody gets a benefit from particular cards order and other players want to break this plan) then player's turn order might be applied starting the current player. It is allowed to play several Influence cards by the same player.
Note that effects of played cards applied in the order they were played, not from the last to first as in CCGs.

This game is not cooperative at all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.