18 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » General

Subject: KS pre-order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Weber
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the pre-ordered on the website include the KS exclusives or are they just selling retail bundles now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baconburgerdog wrote:
Does the pre-ordered on the website include the KS exclusives or are they just selling retail bundles now?

You'll have to wait for them to answer directly, but if they don't have the KS Edition, we (The Game Steward) have a few Kickstarter copies still available in the BGG Marketplace. Assuming you live in the US, that is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Baconburgerdog wrote:

You'll have to wait for them to answer directly, but if they don't have the KS Edition, we (The Game Steward) have a few Kickstarter copies still available in the BGG Marketplace. Assuming you live in the US, that is.

We will sell all versions in our website. And we do have a few copies of each edition left in USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Weber
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now it looks like just the retail versions are listed. When will the KS versions be available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Baconburgerdog wrote:
Right now it looks like just the retail versions are listed. When will the KS versions be available?

Yes. All versions, including extra items, will be available as soon as we update our webstore.

Likely that will be by 6th of DEC (at least so we have promised -- and our webmasters have promised to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Magnani
Italy
Cesenatico
Forlì-Cesena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought gamer's bundle + molagh was the most similar I could get to a kickstarter order, does that mean that when the webstore will be update I'll find more complete editions?

Because that would have made for a really bad timing from my part

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Irish86 wrote:
I thought gamer's bundle + molagh was the most similar I could get to a kickstarter order, does that mean that when the webstore will be update I'll find more complete editions?

Because that would have made for a really bad timing from my part

Gamer's Bundle + Mogbagh is the same as the bundle we had at Kickstarter.

But you might want to get:
- Wound deck
- Doors & chest set
etc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the EU pre-orders shipping yet?

Eridis wrote:
Baconburgerdog wrote:

Yes. All versions, including extra items, will be available as soon as we update our webstore.

Likely that will be by 6th of DEC (at least so we have promised -- and our webmasters have promised to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
JPWatts wrote:
Are the EU pre-orders shipping yet?

Eridis wrote:
Baconburgerdog wrote:

This week we aim to get all pre-orders processed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools

Hey Timo,
Any update about our webstore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
New webstore is online. We've not officially published it, yet. But will do that tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools

Looks cool! But damn... That's way more expensive than I thought . Maybe next time then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
kompan wrote:

Looks cool! But damn... That's way more expensive than I thought . Maybe next time then.

It's 5 kilos of premium components on a small scale print run...

I think you would have countless hours to play with Retail version (which is far less expensive).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools
Eridis wrote:
kompan wrote:

I think you would have countless hours to play with Retail version (which is far less expensive).

Timo don't get me wrong - I agree with you! It's just when I compare your KS price (which included shipping!) and the price now... it's a simple decision for me. Retail version or not it's just too much. I missed KS - my bad I guess . Maybe just have to wait for some backer who will want to get rid of their copy ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
kompan wrote:
Eridis wrote:
kompan wrote:

Timo don't get me wrong - I agree with you! It's just when I compare your KS price (which included shipping!) and the price now... it's a simple decision for me. Retail version or not it's just too much. I missed KS - my bad I guess . Maybe just have to wait for some backer who will want to get rid of their copy ?

Yep, maybe that'll happen. But the KS pricing we had was insanely cheap. We've seen it very well - but it's all my mistake - which I'll have to some how digest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Weber
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am definitely disappointed that I missed the KS and have been holding off because of the price. Funagaingames is the first online retailer to have the game in stock. However it is the base game and doesn't come with the witches grotto expansion since I think that is a KS exclusive. I'll have to look at this again after Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baconburgerdog wrote:
I am definitely disappointed that I missed the KS and have been holding off because of the price. Funagaingames is the first online retailer to have the game in stock. However it is the base game and doesn't come with the witches grotto expansion since I think that is a KS exclusive. I'll have to look at this again after Christmas.

You can check us (The Game Steward) out - we have the Kickstarter edition as well as the Gamer's Bundle edition available, in the BGG Marketplace. We also have a website that we just launched two weeks ago, but it only has the Gamer's Bundle listed for the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Baconburgerdog wrote:

Our warehouse is AT FunAgain, so if you want something else than retail in US, our store has a solution for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.