Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
KRISTINA WELLER
United States
Las Vegas
NV
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Anyone play in or around Las Vegas, Nevada?

Kristina
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
No direct organized play that I know of, but many players in the valley. What part of town are you in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rogers
United States
Pahrump
Nevada
flag msg tools
Some friends and I enjoy playing Legendary in Vegas but I don't see it played at the game stores very often. Whenever I bring out my cards it doesn't take long for someone to want to join in though.

What side of Vegas are you on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KRISTINA WELLER
United States
Las Vegas
NV
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm in the SW part, Sunset and Ft Apache, and Work Downtown.
I have all the expansions except FF, Deadpool and villians.
Base Set, Dark City, Fear Itself, GOTG, Paint the Town, Secret Wars V 1 & 2, Cap American, and Civil War.

I haven't been to Meepleville Cafe yet, but I check a couple other places and they didn't seem to have a night. I'm somewhat new, haven't even played through all the schemes mostly because I'm looking for someone to play with.

Kristina
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rogers
United States
Pahrump
Nevada
flag msg tools
Some friends and I frequent Meepleville on Wednesday nights. I'd be happy to play some Legendary if you were able to come down that night.

Little Shop of Magic is near you also. We could probably set something up there at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
frostdaddy79 wrote:
Some friends and I frequent Meepleville on Wednesday nights. I'd be happy to play some Legendary if you were able to come down that night.

Little Shop of Magic is near you also. We could probably set something up there at some point.

I was thinking LSoM too. They have game meetups there regularly, though I don't know the exact dates. It should be on their website.

Timm at Meepleville is a great guy, and it's worth it to make the trip if you can. There is also a new place called Tables: Board Game Spot trying to open up over on Pebble and Wigwam, right off the 215. They'll be opening sometime in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.