Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I had an interesting idea for the Nightmare Ram and was wonderring what people think.

Ok so we all know that once you kill the watcher your lantern hoard goes out and plunges you into darkness.

What if you could hunt a Nightmare Ram to acquire a resource card that could be used to reignite your lantern hoard once more.

This would come into play mostly in a campaign that expands past the watcher.

But how about as part of the nightmare rams rules you need to reignite the lantern hoard every 25 lantern years. Failure to acquire the resource would mean suffering the penalties of an extinguished lantern hoard.

I think this would fit the lore of the nightmare ram very well.

Perhaps even a means of mimicing the Nightmare Ram by sacrificing Survivors and turning them into fuel to reignite your lantern hoard as well. However this would only power it for a few lantern years each time and recquire a new inovation from the nightmare ram.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler tags please.

I stopped myself when I saw "When you kill the Watcher..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
gorkel wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Ok so we all know that once you kill the watcher your lantern hoard goes out and plunges you into darkness.

Thanks for the spoiler... as someone who hasn't played this yet great to hear how the Watcher fight ends thumbsdownthumbsdown

EDIT: Fixing my quote so hopefully won't spoil it for anyone else...
EDIT2: Sorry Klutz my bad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb

Don't quote the spoiler!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
not really a secret but with the extention of the cmapaign its unlikely to end the same way, i added the spoilers sorry if i ruined the game for you , luckily you have no idea what that actually means in terms of gameplay.

You know this happens at some point because when you open the box you will find the location that refers to it so know instantly its coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.