$20.00
$60.00
alex nichols
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I see they have a lot of different stuff in their store, anyone recommend any of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rom Brown
New Zealand
Gisborne
flag msg tools
Live Fast. Love Hard. Die With Your Mask On.
badge
True-Man's come home! ...and he IS the storm!
mbmbmbmbmb
I like all of the card additions ... the Beasts add variety, the crewmen are fun (especially when playing solo I find, swapping out Friday for someone different), The Traits also add that little bit of extra variety ... and if you're playing with multiple players: the Secret Traits can add that little touch of an unknown element; the Beach cards ... another small option available to your castaways.
I'd say none are absolutely necessary, but all add a touch more to the game ... I'd say if you were going to get any, at least grab the beasts, but all I find are interesting.
The Sailor, scenarios and tokens really speak for themselves - grab them if you feel you'd need em
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ant
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also would recommend pretty much everything and anything, it's all good.

And if you "must" have it, you could PM me because I see you're in Oregon and I'm in Redding. Our little group has played this game a lot and it might be going out of rotation because of the continuous flood of new games to try out. Maybe if shipping isn't too high, we could work out a price. I also have Voyage of the Beagle, the campaign.

I wasn't really planning to sell it, but hey, saw your post . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksander Idziak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is nothing that you must to have.
Still some add nice variety. My favorite are extra discovery tokens. New crewmens and sailor are nice too.
Beast cards are cool but new beasts are usually worth less furs than in base game so it can change a little your games. Some players don't recomend them for this reason.
Beach cards are waste of precious actions for me.
And then there is a big expansion which focus on playing a campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the beasts and discovery tokens for variety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.