Angelika Fröhlich
Austria
Tulln on the Danube
Lower Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I already backed the game at Kickstarter and because I can't wait to try it out, I downloaded the PNP Version of the game... but after some misprintings, I wondering myself how it works to print it double-sided? I think I already tried every paperdirection in the cartridge of the printer... It seems that nothing really works. Also the last row of the back of the tokens is wrong (there sould be only blue backs), but okay, this problem could solve an image editing program!

Thanks for your help guys!
meeplemeeplemeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Bartel
Australia
Salisbury Heights
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately the pdf was not designed to be printed back to back. Looking at the card ID numbers, both the front and back pages were printed with cards left to right, not the opposite way so you can print them back to back then cut out.
You need to print and cut fronts and backs separately then paste or insert front and back in sleeves.
Either an oversight, or a deterrent to making your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.