Subject: Query about AE miniatures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Peel
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
Hi,

Does anyone know if the AE miniatures are varnished in any way? I would like to see if I can get a copy of the game but having seen the CE miniatures I know I would need to touch the figures up, ink wash and highlight etc.

I was wondering if they were varnished which may affect the above plan. I couldn't pick this info up from any forum search so many thanks in advance if anyone knows (or can confirm if the CE figures were varnished)

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob W
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This question should probably be emailed to Ares directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnrp wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if the AE miniatures are varnished in any way? I would like to see if I can get a copy of the game but having seen the CE miniatures I know I would need to touch the figures up, ink wash and highlight etc.

I was wondering if they were varnished which may affect the above plan. I couldn't pick this info up from any forum search so many thanks in advance if anyone knows (or can confirm if the CE figures were varnished)

John

That is a good question John, if you hear back from Ares on this please post here to let us know the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.