Subject: Escape 2 is coming! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I have done a revision of the game, there are some things that wasn't working at all, and I thought it will be a nice exercise to improve on old mechanisms and make the game better.

Auctions, and trading among players are gone, trading is done indirectly, you trade with a pool, asking for a favour it's called, and then someone else can try to gain that favour, so he can (maybe) use your tunnel later for escape.

Auctions are gone, and event cards are gone, all replaced by a faster system, that makes the game better, or at least different.

Still not done, I have all write up, and the new board done, but it's missing some playtesting once that is done, I plan on releasing here

Also some new things are coming, like the Sock Pouches (that's how I call them, anyone have a better name for those?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is almost done, also it's coming along a Tabletop Simulator module, so don't even need to print the game to play it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.