Hide
10 Posts

Gloom of Kilforth: A Fantasy Quest Game» Forums » General

Subject: Implementation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Istvan Fazakas
msg tools
I wonder if this game can still be bought from somewhere? If not, could be possible to implement in Tabletop simulator? I would do it if i had the files and the designers approval :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
warlord76 wrote:
I wonder if this game can still be bought from somewhere? If not, could be possible to implement in Tabletop simulator? I would do it if i had the files and the designers approval :-)

It isn't available yet and hasn't been delivered to the Kickstarter backers. It sounds like we're getting close though. The files has been submitted to the printer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Google "Gloom of Kilforth"!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
warlord76 wrote:

I've ordered extra copies as there appears to be good demand for the game - so I'm still accepting late pledges (sent you a PM).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Guard
Poland
Warsaw
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mb
It's good to hear. I'll also try to contact you after the hectic time of Christmas.

I hope it won't be too late for a copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcus Guard wrote:
It's good to hear. I'll also try to contact you after the hectic time of Christmas.

I promise nothing!!
(I'll keep one aside for you, Marcus).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Dumas
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
Marcus Guard wrote:

I promise nothing!!

And you see - it is things like this that make me want to support Tristan in what ever he does. That and the fact that his game looks like it is going to be so good. Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PreacherMan05 wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:
Marcus Guard wrote:

I promise nothing!!

And you see - it is things like this that make me want to support Tristan in what ever he does.

Aww, thanks Roger... You still up for giving me that piggyback on my next 10K run?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PreacherMan05 wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:
Marcus Guard wrote:

I promise nothing!!

And you see - it is things like this that make me want to support Tristan in what ever he does. That and the fact that his game looks like it is going to be so good. Can't wait!

I've heard it on good authority that Tristan likes to eat kittens for breakfast and kick puppies for amusement. You all think he's a really nice guy, but there's a dark side...oh yes. Very dark.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the agreement between Tristan and The Game Steward to import 200 copies of Gloom of Kilforth to the US was written in blood. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What can I say? Kittens are just too tasty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
What can I say? Kittens are just too tasty.

This gives a whole new meaning to the age old question - are you a cat person or a dog person? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.