Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Retail Edition with Updated Rulebook Due on Next Print Run? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in the game, but curious to know if the rulebook will be updated to the new version on the 2nd print run? if there is a 2nd print run?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not for a while, considering the first print run hasn't hit the shelves yet. It's likely if, and when, they make a second printing, that it will come with the updated rulebook, but I wouldn't wait until 2018 just for that.

Monolith has promised on the kickstarter page the new rulebook would be delivered on demand for buyers, but so far they haven't mentioned any specifics - including whether this would apply to retail buyers. In any case, they'll certainly make the new PDF public, so you'll have access to the revised rulebook, even if you buy now at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dystopian wrote:
Not for a while, considering the first print run hasn't hit the shelves yet.

Yes it has. It came out for retail on November 23rd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably. Usually when a 2nd print run is orders small corrections and rulebook updates might happen. It probably wouldn't be out for 9 months to a year though. And even then it is hard to guarantee which print run you get when buying at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
Dystopian wrote:
Not for a while, considering the first print run hasn't hit the shelves yet.

Yes it has. It came out for retail on November 23rd.

Indeed, my bad. I knew it was going to be one of these days, I wasn't sure whether it was already available or not.I guess my FLGS won't carry it, or will get it later, then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.