Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver MacFarlane
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be in Sligo for the week of 12th to 16th December with work. I was wondering if there were any gaming groups in Sligo or nearby? I am willing to play every night if possible!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jude Mapp
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why yes, there are! It is the hub of the Flat Earth Games Society. In addition the college holds a weekly games evening.
Let me summon the locals into this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne o connor
Ireland
flag msg tools
Well, I'm going to be around...what kind of games are you into Oliver? We have a broad range of boardgames and do some lcg too. Also some rpg sessions. Happy to arrange a meet up and get you in on a game of something..
-wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver MacFarlane
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers guys. I am actually quite an unfussy gamer although I do have a tendency to like Euros over Ameritrash. Never actually played an RPG in my life.

You can look at my games collection and my recently played to give you an idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne o connor
Ireland
flag msg tools
Unfussy is cool, we are fairly easy going group. Pm us reminder closer to the dates and we can organise something...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver MacFarlane
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay will PM you probably the weekend before to try and arrange something. If there is anything in my collection you really want me to bring I can as I am driving over. Otherwise I am happy to play whatever you guys want.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.