• [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wooster
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
"He who runs with aggression, walks without dignity."
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. I have a first edition, and noted the minor changes to the setup for the Ishida forces on the board and on the blocks. That is the only change that I'm aware of. Doesn't seem like a reason to buy the game again.

What would be a good reason to buy the new edition would be to give it (or your 1st edition) to a friend so that more people play this fantastic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
temujin1206 wrote:
Nope. I have a first edition, and noted the minor changes to the setup for the Ishida forces on the board and on the blocks. That is the only change that I'm aware of. Doesn't seem like a reason to buy the game again.

What would be a good reason to buy the new edition would be to give it (or your 1st edition) to a friend so that more people play this fantastic game.

... so a potential worthy opponent can get the practice solo gameplay necessary to become worthy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessie Ulii
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used a permanent marker to add little dots to the ishida forces. But as far as I know, nothing changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But placing all those stickers - it's just too much fun to pass up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Chan
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The changes are minimal. Like others, I have added dots on some starting blocks with a permanent marker.

Also, I might be in the minority on this, but I really like the smaller first edition box. I have too many games and not enough shelf spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Bogatov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sold my 1st edition several years ago, so for me definetelly worth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.