Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
67 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: NR Speculates on Trump's Justice Department Civil Rights Agenda.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, I think the writer is right on the money. I think both the facts and the warm fuzzies support this, both looking at Trump honestly and the relevant personell...

Much for conservatives to love, and my opinion, if they are honest about rule of law vs identity politics pandering, reasonable liberals should like this, too.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442564/trump-civil-rig...

SJWs will probably be unhappy, but lets face it, they are perpetually sourfaces anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
tstone wrote:
SJWs will probably be unhappy, but lets face it, they are perpetually sourfaces anyway.

what would we be without you - our neverending fount of happiness in this forum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meh. The article is broad and lacks any kind of details or specificity. It's a right wing, click bait, feel good fluff piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
Meh. The article is broad and lacks any kind of details or specificity. It's a right wing, click bait, feel good fluff piece.

Dude, you start out with a broad plan. It is an overall look, not a thesis from law school.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Reasonableness is always reasonable. I'm all for that.

The article was written with unnecessary snark, but hey, it's click bait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
particularly loving this article that speculates how President Trump, who has proposed literally an entire cabinet which opposes LGBT rights and ran as the candidate of a party which condemned same-sex marriage and LGBT rights in their platform, should propose pro-LGBT legislation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
particularly loving this article that speculates how President Trump, who has proposed literally an entire cabinet which opposes LGBT rights and ran as the candidate of a party which condemned same-sex marriage and LGBT rights in their platform, should propose pro-LGBT legislation

Is he going to be President and lead or he guy that sits at the head of the table and takes all the credit? Who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Is he going to be President and lead or he guy that sits at the head of the table and takes all the credit? Who knows?

it really doesn't matter because for all his bluster, Trump is really a virulent narcissist - a spineless weasel who has no greater principle than "wants everybody to love him and think he's the best"

his value of "everybody" is "the people he meets and hears speak" which is why protestors at rallies don't bother him but a talking head on CNN drives him apeshit - but it's also why even when he's in meetings with people he's supposed to despise, he jumps into mutual ass-kissing mode

as President, here's the thing - most of the people he will meet and hear from will be Republicans in government, and he will naturally adapt to wanting to please them so as to obtain their praise, so if he seeks to actively govern he'll do what they say, and in exchange the GOP will act like he's the best thing since sliced bread (and in fairness, since they'll be getting their dream legislation, he sorta will be even though he's hardly a true believer)

the other option is "placeholder President Trump" and in that case Mike Pence is actually in charge and Mike Pence actively hates gay people, so yeah, that's probably even worse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:

Every single Trump cabinet member so far opposes LGBT rights

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
tstone wrote:

Just wanted to get in a quote you including yourself as a SJW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

it really doesn't matter because for all his bluster, Trump is really a virulent narcissist - a spineless weasel who has no greater principle than "wants everybody to love him and think he's the best"

his value of "everybody" is "the people he meets and hears speak" which is why protestors at rallies don't bother him but a talking head on CNN drives him apeshit - but it's also why even when he's in meetings with people he's supposed to despise, he jumps into mutual ass-kissing mode

as President, here's the thing - most of the people he will meet and hear from will be Republicans in government, and he will naturally adapt to wanting to please them so as to obtain their praise, so if he seeks to actively govern he'll do what they say, and in exchange the GOP will act like he's the best thing since sliced bread (and in fairness, since they'll be getting their dream legislation, he sorta will be even though he's hardly a true believer)

the other option is "placeholder President Trump" and in that case Mike Pence is actually in charge and Mike Pence actively hates gay people, so yeah, that's probably even worse

If they push too hard on this 2018 will be a blood bath. Most likely his failed promises will be the icing on the cake "make America great again" = "hope and change" both empty suits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

tstone wrote:
Honestly, I think the writer is right on the money. I think both the facts and the warm fuzzies support this, both looking at Trump honestly and the relevant personell...

Much for conservatives to love, and my opinion, if they are honest about rule of law vs identity politics pandering, reasonable liberals should like this, too.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442564/trump-civil-rig...

And sour they're likely to remain since that article above addresses the prospects of matters if there were a genuinely fair-minded and even-handed person in the Justice Department. Such a person is NOT Jeff Sessions by any stretch of the imagination.

Considering the fact that there's plenty about Jeff Sessions' legistlative and judicial past and present to sour even the most idealistic person, you couldn't be more disingenuous.

Moreover, since Jeff Sessions over the past 30 years (since his failed 1986 judicial hearing) has failed to demonstrate that he's made any meaningful efforts to make a clean break from his racist past much less to redeem himself for those past racist misdeeds of his, then we shouldn't expect a different Jeff Sessions. After all, Sessions was second only to David Duke to be among the first Republicans to openly praise and endorse Donald Trump.

Moreover, since we now have some 50 years of evidence on the public record that overwhelmingly weighs against our expecting any meaningful sense of reasonable even-handed fairness out of Jeff Sessions, then you need only read 'em and weep the following clickable news-story links below to understand why:

A Revealing Passage From Jeff Sessions’ Failed Judicial Confirmation Hearings

12 Reasons Jeff Sessions Should Never Be Attorney General

Jeff Sessions: A Neo-Confederate's Confederate Who Not Only Defends The Confederate Flag But Also Its Ignoble Ideals

Sessions Defends Trump On Muslim Ban, Says It's "Appropriate To Begin To Discuss This"

Jeff Sessions: "Gay Couples Could Just Call Themselves Married And Don’t Need Legal Recognition"

Rick Perry, Ron Johnson And Jeff Sessions To Join Anti-Muslim Activists At Florida Beach Resort Confab

"Anti-Immigrant" Jeff Sessions and Alabama's Racist Voter ID Law

Jeff Sessions's Checkered Past

Jeff Sessions on Confederate Flag Flap: "It Is not Appropriate for Us to Erase History"

GOP Politicians Rejecting Refugees Sound Like Racist Internet Trolls

The U.S. Senator Who Praised Segregationist Judges Will Lead Opposition To Obama's Supreme Court Nominees

A Senate Vote on Donald Trump's Religious Test

Senator Jeff Sessions Declares: "The removal of the Confederate Flag from the Statehouses of southern states is an attempt to delegitimize fabulous accomplishments"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Donald wrote:
mightygodking wrote:

Well, what more would you expect from Trump since Dominionists gained control of his campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
deadkenny wrote:
single sentences wrote:
tstone wrote:

Just wanted to get in a quote you including yourself as a SJW.

please try to make sense in at least some of your posts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
mightygodking wrote:

If by "oppose", you mean don't grant them supremacy, that others have rights, too, by gosh, that sexual proclivities aren't the be all, end all of "rights", then by golly, you are correct.

Others have rights, too, activists. If it is one thing the elections should be telling you, you are going to have to share.

Because those shenanigans you were pulling with the raids and what not on small businesses, that's coming to an end.

And big brother shit, like trying to get the transcripts of pastors of churches in Houston, wtf were you thinking?

Killed then. No way happening now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:

If by "oppose", you mean don't grant them supremacy, that others have rights, too, by gosh, that sexual proclivities aren't the be all, end all of "rights", then by golly, you are correct.

No, I mean:

Quote:
Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions ...fought vocally against equal marriage and discrimination protections for LGBT people, and opposed lifting the ban on openly gay people serving in the military.

Betsy DeVos is a prominent donor to the anti-gay marriage lobby. She previously donated $200,000 in a successful bid to add an anti-gay marriage amendment to the Michigan ballot.

Elaine Chao...served in George W Bush’s Cabinet as Labor Secretary, overseeing a Department of Labor which was opposed to LGBT anti-discrimination protections.

Reince Priebus has steered the GOP into its most anti-LGBT position in decades, helping pass ...the GOP platform opposes same-sex marriage and adoption, opposes a ban on ‘gay cure’ therapy,...

Nikki Haley vowed to defend her state’s ban on same-sex weddings amid a lawsuit.

Even cutting out "gay cakes", the line up is very much against LGBT rights and equality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:

Even cutting out "gay cakes", the line up is very much against LGBT rights and equality.

Opposing gay marriage isn't a sin. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I opposed it, still do. In addition, Obergfell was done badly as far as handling it. That is not how new law is made.

However, I think it should be a state issue.

And at the VERY least, no one should be force against their religious beliefs to participate in one in any way.

Now, given that Trump is at the top and frankly is far more LGBT friendly in general that probably any GOP politician...well, ever, and I'd say most Dems as well, I don't think you need to live in fear.

Unless you continue trying to shove religious believers in the same closet you used to occupy.

Again, read the piece. LGBT was addressed, including gay marriage. The author did not recommend overturning Obergfell. At the same time, he made it clear that religious dissenters have rights, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

tstone wrote:
Donald wrote:

I opposed it, still do. In addition, Obergfell was done badly as far as handling it. That is not how new law is made.

And at the VERY least, no one should be forced against their religious beliefs to participate in one in any way.

Define "participation" as it would apply to a business in the public marketplace.

tstone wrote:
Now, given that Trump is at the top and frankly is far more LGBT friendly in general that probably any GOP politician... well, ever, and I'd say most Dems as well, I don't think you need to live in fear.

*Actually*, a few Dominionists have begun to publicly express the fear that Donald Trump won't live up to his anti-LGBT promises.

> Excerpts from the November 23, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Peter LaBarbera of the Americans For Truth About Homosexuality Declares: "Donald Trump Might Be Actually More Dangerous Than Hillary Clinton In Promoting LGBT Rights"

Peter LaBarbera

American Family Radio’s Bryan Fischer spoke with fellow anti-LGBT activist Peter LaBarbera on his radio program yesterday, where the two called upon their Religious Right allies to be ready to hold President-elect Donald Trump accountable if he does anything that “promotes homosexuality or same-sex marriage.”

LaBarbera was alarmed that few Religious Right leaders said anything after Trump insisted in a recent “60 Minutes” interview that the issue of marriage equality had been “settled” by the Supreme Court, nor did anyone seem to be outraged by rumors that Trump had considered appointing Richard Grenell, who is openly gay, to serve as ambassador to the United Nations. (Trump tapped South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley for that position though.)

Allowing a gay person to serve in such a high-profile capacity “would really do damage to the Republican Party,” LaBarbera said. “If you can be so-called 'conservative' and support the idea of rights based on what God calls an abomination -- which is homosexual behavior -- that’s just incompatible.”

Bryan Fischer agreed, saying that he was likewise nonplussed to see that gay Republican billionaire Peter Thiel was given a speaking slot at the Republican National Convention earlier this year and to see Trump hold up a rainbow flag at an October campaign rally, saying that it all “raises real questions” about where Trump stands on this issue.

Peter LaBarbera wrote:

If Donald Trump, as a Republican, begins to promote homosexuality as a Civil Right and so-called "gay marriage" and homosexuality abroad, coming as a Republican, that is actually more dangerous than Hillary [Clinton] because everyone expected Hillary to promote homosexuality just like Obama did. But when a Republican does it, then the media is able to say, "Oh look, the consensus in the conservative movement is gone, you can’t even resist homosexuality, you’re a fringe movement." So this is of immense importance and I would call on all pro-life and pro-family leaders not to look the other way if and when Trump promotes homosexuality or same-sex marriage.

tstone wrote:
Unless you continue trying to shove religious believers in the same closet you used to occupy.

It's not a closet that religio-bigoted so-called "Christians" (many, if not most, of whom agree with and/or support the political agenda of Dominionism even if they're not Dominionists themselves) are trying to push LGBT folks into. Rather, they're trying to denigrate and persecute LGBT folks into oblivion via "gay reparative/conversion therapy", imprisoning, and/or executing them.

> Excerpts from the November 8, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Trump Ally Warns That America Is Swarming With Homosexuality-Spreading Demon Hornets

Ohio pastor Frank Amedia, a former volunteer “liaison for Christian policy” for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign who helped rally early Religious Right support for the GOP candidate, has been leading several days of prayer and fasting surrounding today’s election and sharing various prophecies surrounding it.

Over the weekend, Amedia sent out an email to his followers with the subject line “Prophetic Revelation” that revealed: “Raging Now: The Heavenly War over the Election.”

Frank Amedia wrote:

We are exposing and stripping the strongholds of the forces of darkness over our nation which are operating in the spirit of the Anti-Christ.

Amedia linked to a video that he said provided “REAL-TIME-INSIGHT into the SPIRITUAL WAR that is being waged by the Lord Jesus Christ and His Body here on earth against the diabolical forces of the spiritual fortress alliance of Satan, Jezebel, Ahab, and Abaddon."

In the video address, Frank Amedia shared a dream that he had had about “the spirit of Jezebel” merged with Ahab into one being, which was feeding a tree that represented America.

Frank Amedia wrote:

I also saw hornets that were dipping their stingers into a cesspool that contained a liquor, a potion, and the potion was filled with all the vile characteristics and the power of witchcraft and occult, of abortion and murder and of ambition and selfishness and deceitfulness. So many vile characteristics that it made me putrid. And they were being sent out to invade humanity and, if you will, to inject these potions. Let us pray that we cut the cords of the vines that are coming forth and wrapped around us and this nation now. In the name of Jesus, we break off the curses of witchcraft, idolatry, abortion, those selfish curses of ambition that are trying to hold us, the spirits of delusion that have given us the false feeling that all is well when all is well!

In a live-streamed sermon on Sunday, Amedia went into greater detail about his prophecy, saying that the “putrid liquid” feeding the nation “was crying out all of sins of self-ambition and abortion and murder and just harlotry and homosexuality and adultery and rebellion, it was just crying out lust, lust was crying out strong.”

He also saw that “there were all these little hornets flying around” and he “knew immediately that that they were demons.”

Frank Amedia wrote:

And I saw that they were dipping their tails in that putrid muck that was coming up from Abaddon and being sent out to go sting, sting with homosexuality, sting with abortion, sting with adultery, sting with it all. They’re going out there to inject into the people of God and, I should say differently, into the world of this nation and the system of this nation that which they’ve been in assignment to do.

Notably, the Holocaust against the Jews didn't begin with an all-out war against them. Quite the contrary, the campaign against them was an ever grinding incrementalism of ever escalating propaganda and outright hatred directed toward them on an ever-ratcheting-up basis. The Third Reich had to dehumanize Jews publicly first before they could muster up the public support to proceed toward ostracizing them from their midst (much less before advancing the Final Solution). And one of those ways that Nazi propaganda dehumanized Jews was in propaganda films, one of which likened Jews as to being like vermin -- rats.

Two years ago, the Dominionist Religious Right emulated those Nazi-era anti-Jewish propaganda films with an anti-LGBT film which was just as scurrilous and repugnant. Notably, the producer of that anti-LGBT propaganda film below, Janet Folger-Porter, had said on ABC's "Nightline" back in July 1998 that tolerance of LGBT folks in society was "not a 'Live And Let Live matter to [her]" and only after repeated questioning did she finally but begrudingly admit that she supports sodomy laws that call for the imprisonment of adults who engage in consentual homosexual acts. Her preferred "treatment" of LGBT folks was to force them to undergo "gay reparative/conversion therapy".

And yet, other Republicans have added their voices to publicly denigrating LGBT folks using similar Nazi-era dehumanizing analogies.

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Dr. Steven Hotze of Conservative Republicans of Texas Declares: "Gays Are Like Termites Eating Away At Our Nation’s Foundations"

On Saturday, Steven Hotze of Conservative Republicans of Texas addressed the anti-LGBT "Stand 4 Truth" conference in Houston, where he warned that “the homosexual movement” has “infiltrated” American society.

“Think of them like termites,” Hotze said, “they get into the wood of the house and they eat away at the very moral fabric of the foundation of our country.”

He warned that this is all part of a long-term "Communist plot" to take down America:

Steve Hotze wrote:

This is exactly what the Marxist movement was all about. If you remember, Khrushchev came and said we’re going to get your country one way or another, and the way they want to do it is to destroy the moral fabric and create moral anarchy in our country so that our people no longer live righteous lives but they’re living lives that are ungodly. And when you do that, you lack moral courage, because you can’t very well stand up and oppose people doing wicked things if you’re participating in the same activities. Unfortunately, it’s legal to have pornography on the Internet, but we, in some jurisdictions of the country, you can’t stand up and say that homosexuality is wrong or immoral activity, whether it’s the promotion of adultery or premarital sex, we can’t say that that’s wrong because that’s hate speech.

Note: We at Right Wing Watch are not familiar with any jurisdictions that ban people from speaking about homosexuality.

tstone wrote:
Again, read the piece. LGBT was addressed, including gay marriage. The author did not recommend overturning Obergfell. At the same time, he made it clear that religious dissenters have rights, too.

And pray tell, *what* exactly are you insinuating are the rights of those "religious dissenters" when it comes to discriminating against LGBT folks in the public square?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:

Opposing gay marriage isn't a sin.

There you go, viewing everything through your Christian lens again. Don't you know, Nobody cares about whether you are religious or sin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
tstone wrote:

There you go, viewing everything through your Christian lens again. Don't you know, Nobody cares about whether you are religious or sin.

Sorry, dude. You ain't shoving me in the closet.

Out and proud.

You want to be ashamed of God, you go do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
tstone wrote:

But isn't opposing gay marriage by venturing into the political realm in order to enact legislation whose aim is to dehumanize, marginalize, brainwash, and/or effectively outlaw the existence of LGBT folks altogether sinful?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:

Don't care

Quote:

I opposed it, still do.

Don't care.

Quote:
In addition, Obergfell was done badly as far as handling it. That is not how new law is made.

A new law was not made.

Quote:

This will cause problems for people moving to or visiting other states that other married couple do not have to deal with.
Quote:

And at the VERY least, no one should be force against their religious beliefs to participate in one in any way.

Doing your chosen profession equally for all is not being forced.

Quote:
Now, given that Trump is at the top and frankly is far more LGBT friendly in general that probably any GOP politician...well, ever, and I'd say most Dems as well, I don't think you need to live in fear

The president's power is limited and his cabinet is stacked against LGBT

Quote:

No one is doing that. The religious right is losing influence and feeling persecuted because of it.

Quote:
Again, read the piece. LGBT was addressed, including gay marriage.

Read it again. Workplace discrimination is address but marriage is glossed over and discriminating in other places is OK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:

A new law was not made.

Yes, it was. There is NOTHING in the Constitution about marriage or anything marriage like at all.

Quote:

This will cause problems for people moving to or visiting other states that other married couple do not have to deal with.

Oh well.

Quote:

Doing your chosen profession equally for all is not being forced.

Yes it is, if it is an act that runs against their religious convictions.

And if otherwise, they can be and have been a customer.

Both are true.

Quote:

The president's power is limited and his cabinet is stacked against LGBT.

But he is their boss.

Quote:

No one is doing that. The religious right is losing influence and feeling persecuted because of it.

The election indicates otherwise. And if your attitude, after all this is STILL attempting to crush religious dissent under your heel, why, bring it on.

We will continue to rack up elections.

Pack the courts.

Ensure EVERYONE has the rights guaranteed to them in the Constitution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
tstone wrote:

Sorry, dude. You ain't shoving me in the closet.

Out and proud.

You want to be ashamed of God, you go do that.

I'm not trying to make you deny what you are, what you believe or the lens you perceive the world through. I'm just showing you what a hypocrite you are when that's what you lead with but try to shout down others who try to express how the world looks to them.

Does anyone here know what the Christian equivalent of "fruit" is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

I'm not trying to make you deny what you are, what you believe or the lens you perceive the world through. I'm just showing you what a hypocrite you are when that's what you lead with but try to shout down others who try to express how the world looks to them.

Does anyone here know what the Christian equivalent of "fruit" is?

Who exactly has been shouted down? How?

Your white knighting is getting very dull.

And not all lenses are created equal. A religious system of beliefs is a complex, textured way of applying meaning to the world.

Who you like to bone is not.

You may feel differently. We will disagree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.