Subject: Hand-made miniatures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't owe you my trust. You owe me your proof.
badge
This is my incredulous face.
mbmbmb
Is there any chance a final print version of the game might include a supplement about designing hand-made vehicle miniatures like the ones seen in some of the prototype images?

I may be in the minority, but I find a certain charm in hand-made minis, and I'd like to see the author's process for designing and building them. Even if it doesn't make it to a final version of the game, I'd enjoy reading about the crafting of the test models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mckinnon
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I originally created the models purely as proxies but they have attracted a fair bit of attention! In case it isn't clear,I have NO modelling experience at all so I don't think anyone should listen to me, but I appreciate the sentiment

When I eventually kickstart this bad boy I'm considering offering up my prototypes as a pledge tier- there is only one set in existence after all!

I forget to update bgg so I promise to be more diligent now, but in the meantime I'm on facebook, Twitter and my own site www.wreckandruingame.co.uk if you'd like to see more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.