Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received this in the post this morning and got playing...

To begin with, I thought that it looked too simple. The first two doors came out quite easily. That was when I realised that it wouldn't be like that for the rest of the game.

This fella crops up quite often! Turns out that I'm great at shuffling him back to the top of a deck. Laying key cards one move too early spoiled my momentum as did having to fold whole hands or from the deck... twice, which left me one card and two cards that I couldn't reach.

Love this one already. I can see that it's going to get plenty of plays. It's far too early to rate it but I'm going to do it anyway!

thumbsup Quick
thumbsup Beautiful art
thumbsup Plenty of relaxing shuffling
thumbsup Loads of expansions included

thumbsdown None that I can see

It's recent;y been reprinted so it's great to get it after a little while. An initial play proves that it comes up with
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Your pawn looks better than mine. What is made of? Mine is made of wood but one of its corner has been chipped off it seems. Sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Bruner
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Your pawn looks better than mine. What is made of? Mine is made of wood but one of its corner has been chipped off it seems. Sad.

Mine came with a chipped part too! cry

I didn't want to send it back and have to wait for a replacement, especially for something little like that, but it still annoys me.

Oh well. I guess he's a unique guy... unless yours is chipped in the same spot.
-Rachel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
lovemyfire wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

Mine came with a chipped part too! cry

I didn't want to send it back and have to wait for a replacement, especially for something little like that, but it still annoys me.

Oh well. I guess he's a unique guy... unless yours is chipped in the same spot.
-Rachel

Nope, mine's been chipped on its bottom part. I'm... not sure I want to know what this little fella did in his past life I might want to write a story though, to make him feel more unique, too. That might explain why he's helping me now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.