Subject: Level 2 Monster count rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kalen Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
As i was setting up my first game, I noticed that one of my horde stacks ended up with an extra level 2 monster card.

I went through the horde deck and counted up each group of monsters (ie. bosses, level 2 monsters, and level 1 monsters). I found that I have 5 Boss cards, and 30 Level 1 monster cards, but the card count for level 2 monsters came in at 26, which is, from what i understand, one more than what is required and listed in the rulebook.

I contacted support from AEG at the end of last week, but didn't get a confirmation email or anything that would lead me to believe they will respond soon. I just thought I would reach out to the BGG community to see if anyone can answer my question.

Can any of you send me a count of each of the level 2 monster cards, so that i know which monster card is the extra?

I currently have the following:

6 Blighter
5 Succubus
2 Ice Giant
2 Crazed Wizard
3 Vampire Lord
3 Arcane Dragon
2 Gorgon Zola
2 Frankengolem
1 Ancient Sphinx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have 4 of Succubus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalen Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome! Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.