$5.00
$30.00
Mike Johnson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FRPGames.com has dropped Space Cadets Away Missions to 75% off as of this morning. There are currently 6 copies available as of this posting.

http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=111993#....

Price is $24.99, and they have $9.95 flat-rate shipping. Even at $35 total, that's still a good deal on this game. If you're able to find something else to include to take advantage of the flat-rate shipping, then the deal becomes even better. For example, they currently have 1 copy each of Florenza (1st edition) and Niagara, both at 75% off.

**NOW DEAD**
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Allen
United States
La Canada Flintridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [FRPGames] Space Cadets Away Missions for $24.99 + $9.95 flat-rate shipping
Done! I was going to buy some paints, too, but I didn't want to get stuck in option paralysis. Even ordering the game by itself and the shipping it's still the best deal I've ever seen on thus game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [FRPGames] Space Cadets Away Missions for $24.99 + $9.95 flat-rate shipping
All gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistake maybe? they are showing one left but for $79.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems to be the norm for them. I think when they are trying to reduce stock on an item, they discount the price until there's only a single copy left. The last copy goes back to regular price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.