$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
aeegik norstvv
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some questions:

As the title says, I'm aware all five Dice Master universes are compatible, though there's some difference in terminology. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I guess they use different character dice. But are the white basic (sidekick, and global) dice the same?

Are the dice in the Marvel universe the same for each character? For instance, the Hulk uses green dice in Avengers vs Xmen. Are these dice exactly the same in other marvel sets, or are they different? (Age of Ultron, Uncanny Xman, Spiderman, ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Rush
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The basic dice are the same, yes.

2. Sort of. None of the different set iterations of a character are exactly the same. But the only difference between some of the various versions of a character is the color of the dice, as the symbols and stat lines are the same. But by the strictest definition, they are different. There are, however, versions that are totally different (different character symbol and completely different stats on the faces).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.