Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always in search of interesting, and easy to make PnP games. So when I ran across this game I was instantly hooked. I have made a ton of PnP games, so when I saw that this was mainly cards and a few other pieces, I was like that will be easy. And it was. I don't know if the rest of you have played or even heard of the D series of fantasy games. But Adventure of D, Dungeon of D, and Shadow of D are all great fantasy/dungeon card games. So when I saw Dungeon Hack that reminded me of the D series.

Below is my PnP build. I haven't played yet, but I'll get to that soon.

Can't wait to try this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's beautiful! It really makes my day when people enjoy building one of my games. PM me your address and I'll send you the dice; making your build complete.

Thank again and I hope you have more fun playing the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks awesome! Never occurred to me to round the corners off my build! guess what I'll now be doing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gordon, if you're interested in PnP games then take a look at my YouTube channel, I play a load there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MadLadDesigns
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nickydude wrote:
Hey Gordon, if you're interested in PnP games then take a look at my YouTube channel, I play a load there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MadLadDesigns

Cool, I'll check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing it too. I've got everything done but the dice.

And because no build is complete without the box -- this box is repurposed from one of the Mercs Recon scenario packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what the board looks like folded. I didn't bother to fold the tile phase chart. Really hard to get clean edges when folded. When I get boards made by Print and Play, their's are clean but then they are more experienced!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My new dice from Joseph. I did a reasonable job of inking them in but it's not easy to avoid some smudging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
These look great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my current method, and I'm kind of hoping I have the right knack now. I apply the pen quickly. Then I blot against a clean piece of printer paper till I can't see anything. Then I rub vigorously on that clean piece of paper. I do one side at a time and let them dry at least 30 minutes.

That usually works well, but certain colors like red and black are problematic, especially against white dice. If I don't blot, it smudges a lot.

Could be I'm using the wrong pens, I'm not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.