Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, I opened this game up yesterday (played it; loved it) and saw that I only had 11 red meeples versus 12 of all others. Anyone else have missing pieces? Any luck getting replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Feathers
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luckily I did not have any missing pieces.

However, I have dealt with Z-Man games once before regarding missing components for....something I can't remember. Robinson Crusoe perhaps? Either way they dealt with the issue promptly. I'd suggest going to their website and finding their email and just letting them know. They'll likely ask for a shipping address and get things rectified for you quickly.

For what it is worth most companies in the board game industry are fantastic about this. I've dealt with Wizards of the Coast, Z-Man, Fantasy Flight, and Arcane Wonders for replacement parts for missing or broken pieces and all have been fantastic. They all just asked for a shipping location and replaced the items free of charge. In the case of Fantasy Flight it was even my fault admittedly that I just lost a card for Cosmic Encounter and they still just replaced it without asking for any money in return.

So while I can't promise you'll have an easy time getting a replacement viking piece, my experience would suggest it will be easy to get that replaced if you just email them and ask. Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got 13 blue ones, I can send one to you, you just have to paint it red

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see a blue meeple, I want to paint it red...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
Hey all, I opened this game up yesterday (played it; loved it) and saw that I only had 11 red meeples versus 12 of all others. Anyone else have missing pieces? Any luck getting replacements?

I had a full set of yellow vikings missing in my set. I contacted z-man and they got back to me the same day. The missing vikings arrived in the post within two weeks (shipped to the uk). I was very pleased with their customer service.

Edited to add: I contacted them via the website http://www.zmangames.com/contact.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also had a good experience with a part I needed from Z-Man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear that Z-Man is so good about their customer support! Thanks everyone - contacted them this morning and looking forward to getting the last missing piece of this great game.

Now to listen to the Rolling Stones for the rest of the day...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Pageot
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was missing a black, i contacted them and received 2 black meeple 48 hours later. I can' complain, it was really good service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Melsheimer
Germany
Nuremberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a black meeple, too. Sent them a message through their website and got it sent two days, later, too. Great service by the Feuerland guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Sklar
United States
Toms River
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny. I was also missing a red meeple too in my copy. Emailed customer support and received two red meeples in a matter of days. Really good service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gralem wrote:
Funny. I was also missing a red meeple too in my copy. Emailed customer support and received two red meeples in a matter of days. Really good service.

Jeez, I've sent two requests and haven't gotten a confirmation or response... Maybe I'm unlucky? Did you use their customer service forms, of did you send an email directly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
Gralem wrote:

Jeez, I've sent two requests and haven't gotten a confirmation or response... Maybe I'm unlucky? Did you use their customer service forms, of did you send an email directly?

I used the form submission and promptly received a confirmation email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GAFBlizzard wrote:
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
Gralem wrote:

Hmm I have a "form submission received" email, but no actual response on whether they can replace anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
GAFBlizzard wrote:
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
Gralem wrote:

Hmm I have a "form submission received" email, but no actual response on whether they can replace anything.

I guess you could try an actual zman email. One day after the form submission response, I received a direct email from customerservice at f2zentertainment.com which said "Today, we were able to fulfill your request."

Unless they're running low on replacement meeples or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan White
msg tools
I'd lost a few runestone pieces a couple of weeks ago and emailed them and ask if they could send an replacements and I that I'd happily pay for them as it was my fault, within a week later without any notice they sent me some spares for free all the way from Canada, was very pleased

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.