Marc August
Paraguay
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello There! I've already read a Lot about the changes from one version to the other, and I know how streamlined The 2nd Edition actually is.

Yet still, You have to know why I ask. In the first place, I'm from Paraguay. Therefore, Shipping Weight alone of the almost 4 pounds of the Game, makes up for 32 U$S above the price of buying and shipping to The US. Taking that into account, I can't afford to make a wrong choice on the games I buy, because even re-selling them is amanzingly Hard.

The thing is, I'm finding all this e-bay sales of the first Edition, with prices as good as I can Hope for a Game like this. Let's say, 35 against 54 of the second edition. It might seem like nothing, but add the shipping Weight, and then you realize buying Board games abroad, sometimes is worst than gamble.

What I want to know is, will I regret buying the first Edition instead of the newer one? Can I simply adjust the New rules to this one? Will I miss something essential? Or simply put, should I forget this and just buy the 2nd.

Thank You!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.