Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Goa» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules information rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pietro Petrocca
Italy
flag msg tools
Hello, i've a question about the possibility to replay the single action in a round phase. In particular, i would know if it's possible to play twice or more the same action; for example the harvest or taxation or development on my own technology chart. Is it possible? or i must play 3 different actions?

Thanks a lot
Pietro
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no restrictions on which of your actions you can play from turn to turn. For example, a player could Tax on all 3 of their actions.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Petrocca
Italy
flag msg tools
Perfect; really the rules don't describe any limit, but now i'm sure.
Thanks a lot
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Petrocca
Italy
flag msg tools
Hallo; during a palying i've got 2 doubts about expedition cards.
The first is: when i play one of this to found a colony, i could choose just one of the 3 parts of the cards? for example: i have a card which take me the chance to flip 3 cards instead of 2; then i could use the colonists represented on the same card?
The second question is: when a player reaches the second to lasr raw he takes the expedition card extra; could take the same binus antoher player too? This binus is just for one player?

Thanks a lot
Pietro
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you hold a card in hand, you only refer to the upper portion of the card. The colonist symbols are only used when flipping cards from the deck to colonize. You cannot use colonist symbols for cards held in hand to colonize.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Petrocca
Italy
flag msg tools
Ok, so i've untersttod correctly. And the second question? Could you help to understand?

Thanks a lot
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
The free expedition card is given only to the first player to reach the fourth row in each column. So only five free expedition cards will be awarded in the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ousgg wrote:
The free expedition card is given only to the first player to reach the fourth row in each column. So only five free expedition cards will be awarded in the game.

10 actually, since you win them for the fourth and fifth rows.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Salt-Man Z wrote:
ousgg wrote:
The free expedition card is given only to the first player to reach the fourth row in each column. So only five free expedition cards will be awarded in the game.

10 actually, since you win them for the fourth and fifth rows.


Yes, I actually wrote a bit about the fifth row in my post and then inexplicably edited it out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Petrocca
Italy
flag msg tools
Ok, so if i understand correctly each player can have an expedition card bonus and it depends by the column.
For example: i'm the first to reach the fourth row in shipbuilding; then anotehr player reaches the fourth row in harvest. I receive the expedition card bonus and also the other player. Is it correct? and so on for the other players.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
giocatore1 wrote:
Ok, so if i understand correctly each player can have an expedition card bonus and it depends by the column.
For example: i'm the first to reach the fourth row in shipbuilding; then anotehr player reaches the fourth row in harvest. I receive the expedition card bonus and also the other player. Is it correct? and so on for the other players.


Two expedition cards can be awarded per track, to whomever reached them first.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Petrocca
Italy
flag msg tools
Ok, i guss to understand. Each player, if he is the first to reach the position (4^/5^ row) can have 1 bonus card per track.

Thanks a lot
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
giocatore1 wrote:
Ok, i guss to understand. Each player, if he is the first to reach the position (4^/5^ row) can have 1 bonus card per track.

Thanks a lot


I feel like we have over complicated this. There are 10 possible Expedition Cards that can be awarded. The first played to any of these 10 spots, gets the card. If a player gets to the 4th spot first sand then goes on to be the first at the five spot, can get 2 bonus cards per track. Once these bonuses are collected, no one else will receive a bonus for reaching those spots on the same track.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. The first player to get to the fourth row in each track gets a card. And the first player to get to the fifth row in each track also gets a card.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.