Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Simpson
United States
Belleville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, extremely new to this game. Thinking about ordering it.

When it states, "all seven expansions" Does this include the expansion teams or do you still have to purchase them separate? Can someone help me out on what it does and does not come with?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This includes the Coaches Expansion and the 6 Free Agent Expansions. The Starter Teams are called Starter Teams and not Expansions just to keep this clear. The Starter Teams add flavor for the many fans, but only a little bit in new content (the 5 veterans on each team).

Here is the list of Expansions

Coaches
- 15 cards
Rally Cap - 15 cards
Naturals - Magna Glove - 10 cards
Robot - Hitters - 10 cards
Cyborg - Pitchers - 10 cards
Errors! - 15 cards
Big Fly! - 15 cards

I still enjoy the game every time I play it and I wish I got to play it more often!

Ralph

Go Wiffle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Johnson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there are no extra starter teams included. If you're in it for raw gameplay, the 4 base teams are perfectly sufficient as your starting card differences are pretty subtle in most cases and the players you pick up from the store are the more fun part. The super deluxe comes with all possible players for the store minus a tiny pack of promos that mostly are jokes, in addition to having all coaches. Believe me, it's a lot of stuff.

I picked up the Minnesota and Seattle starters mostly for flavor reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'm adding this to my birthday purchase along with Deception: Murder In Hong Kong. I'm getting this Super Deluxe edition along with teams with V #s 5-12 because the teams in the set come with #s 1-4. Apparently each different number has slightly different vets making them all a little different. The super deluxe song with eight extra teams which makes 12 teams total should be enough for a long time for me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Maybs
msg tools
This game is of great quality also. Cards are nice and thick. Boards have a smooth surface, and even the box it comes in is very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.