• [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7j1QDNA7wc&t=4m2s for us lazy folk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Peludo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i found a copy of the game and purchased it just for this reason, i have to say: very interesting game indeed! After having just played one game so far, I cannot give a review of this (from an todays point of view as the game is from another time in terms of modern board game design). However, i really enjoyed it and hope to bring it back to the table soon! The game gets more and more challenging after some rounds (first rounds are pretty fast and no big decissions have to be made). Once the weeds start spreading it's a total different story! They are pretty nasty So far it still seems confusing, but i am confident that this is going to change after a couple more plays. So far I can say:

- components: still great (compared to current games), colorfull, nice and of good quality, all in all a very pleasant game to look at and play (except for the money, but that's so 'low budget' that is almost charming.)

- gameplay: as i said, i played just one game, so let's see... but so far: very promising!

- downsides (for me) - all minor:
1. the rulebook is the only thing i dislike so far, it makes the game seem very complicated and added to the confusion.
2. set up is quite a pain, but i guess this will fly over time and improve a lot
3. no 2 player variant (which is clear from the design itself), maybe i will look into that!

all in all: give it a try if you can hunt down a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
…and… LONG LIVE WEEDS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.