7 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Box 4 Component Check rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we opened box 4 of our game we incorrectly received upgrades that should have been in box 5. Could someone please let me know what buildings and upgrades should have been in box 4?

Spoiler: name of upgrade we did get in box 4:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We got the 'nefarious' ship upgrade along with a couple box 5 building/upgrades. I am wondering if I am missing other building/upgrades that should have been in box 4 due to this mix-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spriggster wrote:
When we opened box 4 of our game we incorrectly received upgrades that should have been in box 5. Could someone please let me know what buildings and upgrades should have been in box 4?

Spoiler: name of upgrade we did get in box 4:
We got the 'nefarious' ship upgrade along with a couple box 5 building/upgrades. I am wondering if I am missing other building/upgrades that should have been in box 4 due to this mix-up.

Out of curiosity, how are you determining which box the upgrades should have been in? Unlike many of the components, the upgrades aren't marked. We got the same upgrade you named; what makes you think it didn't belong?

Here is our current list of buildings/upgrades (for Boxes 0-4); I don't know for sure which box each came in, but I've ordered by color and in roughly what I think the order might have been:

Upgrades:

Fearless
Terrible
Deadly x2
Nefarious

Enduring
Hale
Stalwart x2
Glorious

Nimble
Swift
Spirited x2
Blessed

Cunning
Bold
Intrepid x2

Structures:

Gun Tower x3
Heavy Guns x2
Fortress
Cold Iron Alter

Library x2
Guild Hall x2
Museum
Reliquary

Marketplace
Observatory
Trading Port x2
Bank

Port x2
Tavern
Lighthouse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanaël Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:

Out of curiosity, how are you determining which box the upgrades should have been in? Unlike many of the components, the upgrades aren't marked. We got the same upgrade you named; what makes you think it didn't belong?

The upgrades aren't marked, but in my box the cardboard on which they are pre-cut is. You have to check it before you de-punch them and throw it waway though. I marked mine so here goes :

Box 4 content :

Cards

"Uncharted water" ("?" cards) + other cards in one blister
1x "Read entry 250 card
Event P
Patmos advisors
Ker colony card

Stickers
Patmos Island (big and Small)
Rules 1 6 9 14 21 22
4x Portals of the Ancients
1X Dangerous water - 7
4x Veteran Stickers

Upgrade :

1x Nefarious (+1 to Pillage for each Reputation token you spend)

Buldings :

1x Fortress
1X Tavern

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. We got Nefarious and Fortress, but not Tavern. Does someone have an image of the Tavern building they could please post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you unlocked all of Boxes 0-4? If so, I have an image of the set through 4 I could PM you.
(Box 3-4 spoiler)
I ask this because it is possible to unlock 4 before 3, and don't want to send you spoilers. (We unlocked 1-2-4-3, though 4 and three were in the same game, so the order didn't end up making a big difference.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:

Out of curiosity, how are you determining which box the upgrades should have been in? Unlike many of the components, the upgrades aren't marked. We got the same upgrade you named; what makes you think it didn't belong?]

We got fortress, nefarious and a "yellow/spice building" I will not name due to box 5 spoilers in box 4. Nothing really seems out of place until we opened box 5. Once you get to box 5 it will become obvious why why should not yet have had access to said "yellow building". (The name of yellow building isn't really much of spoiler I'm just erring on the side of caution for those would want 0 spoilers.)

Box 5 spoiler - name of building we got in box 4 we should not have:
Temple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
Have you unlocked all of Boxes 0-4? If so, I have an image of the set through 4 I could PM you.
(Box 3-4 spoiler)
I ask this because it is possible to unlock 4 before 3, and don't want to send you spoilers. (We unlocked 1-2-4-3, though 4 and three were in the same game, so the order didn't end up making a big difference.)

We have unlocked boxes 1-5. (We also unlocked 4 before 3). I think we have everything expect 'Tavern'. An image of that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.