Hide
6 Posts

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Printable resource cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Gordanier
msg tools
Hey folks! I'm a teacher and I wanted to run a trading simulation using the Civilization board game resource cards. Does anyone have a file they can share formatted in a way that would be easy to read when printed on a cheap printer?

If not, I'll probably throw something together in word (and share it here on the off chance it's useful to anyone else).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gannon Dubay
United States
Rochester
NY - New York
flag msg tools
I like big boxes and I can not lie.
badge
Rochester, NY - Willing to Play!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you referring to the resource tokens? (penny/dime sized?) Not sure what you mean by "resource cards"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean the cards from Civilization, Advanced Civilization or Mega Civilization?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gordanier
msg tools
Like these ones:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/196613/civilization

Any set that's printable I'd use -- basically I want a variety of recognizable resources (wood, ore, whatever) that scale in value in different ways the way the civ resources do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gordanit wrote:
Like these ones:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/196613/civilization

Any set that's printable I'd use -- basically I want a variety of recognizable resources (wood, ore, whatever) that scale in value in different ways the way the civ resources do.

Those cards are not from this game, but from the games Nico said in the post above you. You will probably have more luck asking there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gordanier
msg tools
Aha! Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.