Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the KSer is winding down, I realize that my favourite thing isn't the minis, the maps or the massive amount of stuff a person will get with this project.

I loved the original Mythic Battles. I still play it. It is one of the best war games I own because it's balanced and, barring terrible luck, it's a game where you never knew who was going to win. Every battle was a nail-biter.

What I love now is the fact that there are going to be so many other new players who are going to be playing a game that I've loved dearly for years. I watched as the product flounder under Iello (original publisher) and just couldn't gain traction. In so many of these cases, the game would be finished and forgotten about.

But in this case, it has made a comeback and a glorious one at that. And now so many other players will get to play this amazing game!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.