Damon Barnum
United States
Huntington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://doctorwhotimevortex.com/

I'm having a hard time finding more about the actual game play of this. I can't find any instructions or videos about it. Anyone have anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True-Neutral
United States
Wellford
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They're still working on the rules, but for the moment it's for Brits only.

A shame though, I've been wanting to play it myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Barnum
United States
Huntington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they'll ship to the US though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Doe
msg tools
The rules:
https://doctorwhotimevortex.com/products/exterminate-pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Hamster1979 wrote:

I don't think they're the rules for Into The Time Vortex as far as I understand it? I'm fairly sure that's a separate board game, although it uses the same line of miniatures as Into The Time Vortex. I could be wrong though, they're being a bit vague about it all. Infact, that's the only thing that's really stopping me getting any of these minis. If Into the Vortex ends up being a fairly straight miniatures war game I don't think I'd bother with it - that sounds a bit odd for the Doctor Who theme. If it ended up being mission based, maybe a little like Frostgrave, then that would be another kettle of fish. And if there were missions with a games master, that could be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.