United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they were approved for printing. Since then we haven't heard anything. Is there any news on when these should arrive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
spizio wrote:
I know they were approved for printing. Since then we haven't heard anything. Is there any news on when these should arrive?

They're on a boat! That much I can say for sure. I'm hoping to have a more up-to-date timeline by Tuesday when we post our first of the month Kickstarter updates.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lissy
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It must be getting close...got the following email today from Dice Hate Me Games (Kickstarter Update #36): "To get your replacement errata tiles, please go to BackerKit and add on the free Errata Tiles add-on. It will not add any cost whatsoever to your pledge. This will confirm to us that the address you have there is correct. In order to get your tiles in the first wave we ship out, you need to have this done by Friday, December 16th."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will these be available to those who bought the game at retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
duckworp wrote:

Yes, you can send an email to contact@greaterthangames.com to ask about details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
duckworp wrote:

Yes, you can send an email to contact@greaterthangames.com to ask about details.

I am receiving no reply from that email. Please could you help me get the replacement tiles. It is very frustrating to buy a game and an expansion with so many mistakes on the tiles and I would like the correct ones sent out to me please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
duckworp wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
duckworp wrote:

I am receiving no reply from that email. Please could you help me get the replacement tiles. It is very frustrating to buy a game and an expansion with so many mistakes on the tiles and I would like the correct ones sent out to me please.

Peter,

I'm sorry. Perhaps Craig is waiting until the tiles are in the warehouse to get back to the requests. I will send him a message tonight and make sure someone gets back to you.

Thanks,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
duckworp wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
duckworp wrote:

Peter,

I'm sorry. Perhaps Craig is waiting until the tiles are in the warehouse to get back to the requests. I will send him a message tonight and make sure someone gets back to you.

Thanks,
Chris

Ok, spoke to Craig. My assumption was correct - we don't have the tiles in the warehouse just yet, and he is currently inputting Kickstarter backer requests manually into our file sheet for shipping. After that is wrapped, he will address retail requests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
duckworp wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
duckworp wrote:

Peter,

Thanks,
Chris

Ok, spoke to Craig. My assumption was correct - we don't have the tiles in the warehouse just yet, and he is currently inputting Kickstarter backer requests manually into our file sheet for shipping. After that is wrapped, he will address retail requests.

Thanks for the update. Please could you confirm that these will be shipped to customers who bought the game at retail the UK.

Edit: I have received no answer on this question, which worries me. A publisher should not have knowingly supplied the retail trade with a faulty product. They choose to do so, and they choose to ship it to Europe, so they surely must make amends for retail purchasers even if there is a few dollar shipping charge. Am I being unreasonable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How long are we to wait before we hear something, I received the base game and expansion for Christmas and the tiles do have errors on them, I emailed my request with no response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tebald wrote:
How long are we to wait before we hear something, I received the base game and expansion for Christmas and the tiles do have errors on them, I emailed my request with no response.

Jodie and Craig have been working through the replacement orders this week as best they can around the holidays. If you have not received tiles nor a response to your email by Tuesday night, please send a follow-up email directly to craig@greaterthangames.com.

Thanks,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Jodie and Craig have been working through the replacement orders this week as best they can around the holidays. If you have not received tiles nor a response to your email by Tuesday night, please send a follow-up email directly to craig@greaterthangames.com.

Thanks,
Chris

By any chance were they sent by registered mail by any chance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lees
United States
Northfield
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Thanks,
Chris

Is this only for non-Kickstarter orders? I haven't heard anything yet, email/shipment-wise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine showed up today. Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Thanks,
Chris

Is this only for non-Kickstarter orders? I haven't heard anything yet, email/shipment-wise.

Jason,

If you haven't seen anything just yet, please shoot Craig an email.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren White
United States
Hampton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived the other day. Constructive comment in the event something like this has to happen again. Perhaps have the counters shrink wrapped or in a plastic bag. The envelope was too large for my mailbox without bending so the mailman left it out on the porch. On a day with pouring rain. By the time I got to it the envelope was near to soaked through. The inside of the envelope felt humid, but the tiles looked ok. Just to be safe they will be left out for a few days to be sure they are fully dry before being introduced to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Thanks,
Chris

Jason,

Cheers,
Chris

I emailed Craig a week ago, no reply. Hopefully mine are in the mail, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spizio wrote:
Mine arrived the other day. Constructive comment in the event something like this has to happen again. Perhaps have the counters shrink wrapped or in a plastic bag. The envelope was too large for my mailbox without bending so the mailman left it out on the porch. On a day with pouring rain. By the time I got to it the envelope was near to soaked through. The inside of the envelope felt humid, but the tiles looked ok. Just to be safe they will be left out for a few days to be sure they are fully dry before being introduced to the game.

Just got mine yesterday, similar situation as above. Had one tile that looked a bit damp, but everything is serviceable. My thanks to everyone involved for getting these out, think it hits the table this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lees
United States
Northfield
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Thanks,
Chris

Jason,

Cheers,
Chris

I did this a week ago and still haven't heard anything. I know there's a lot going on, and I can be patient. Just hoping for a confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Thanks,
Chris

Jason,

Cheers,
Chris

I did this a week ago and still haven't heard anything. I know there's a lot going on, and I can be patient. Just hoping for a confirmation.

Hey Jason,

I just checked with Craig and this is what he had to say: "They've been sent, but he should have received them by now. If he hasn't, they're probably not going to show up. I'll send out another set today."

So keep your eyes peeled and let me know if they are not there by the end of next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Buffington
United States
Malvern
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've not received my replacements - I'm guessing that means that I'm not going to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
MRSA_Major wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
tebald wrote:

Thanks,
Chris

Jason,

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Jason,

I just checked with Craig and this is what he had to say: "They've been sent, but he should have received them by now. If he hasn't, they're probably not going to show up. I'll send out another set today."

So keep your eyes peeled and let me know if they are not there by the end of next week.

I have not received my replacement tiles. Has Craig shipped the replacements for those who bought the game through European retailers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting and wondering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Haven't received mine yet either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.