Subject: How is this packaged? Contents? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received this as part of a larger order. But only got a cellophane wrapped deck of cards. No box. No instructions. Is this right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wasserman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's all I received from my preorder fulfilled by Funagain. I don't believe anything further is required. One of the cards included in the pack describes the contents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
On the back of the first card there are instructions about the new one-shot and the card abilities. It's pretty straightforward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
mfwesq wrote:
That's all I received from my preorder fulfilled by Funagain. I don't believe anything further is required. One of the cards included in the pack describes the contents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden W├╝rtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Tumulorum Fossor wrote:
I just received this as part of a larger order. But only got a cellophane wrapped deck of cards. No box. No instructions. Is this right?

The first card in the deck contains the artwork. This card was supposed to have been sealed so that the artwork, with its label "Pax Renaissance EXPANSION", was facing outwards. If you break the cellophane and examine the first card, you can see the artwork, with the instructions for how to use the deck on the other side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.