Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Feudum» Forums » General

Subject: KS vs Retail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patricio Garcia
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to figure out other than price what will the difference between the KS version and retail version be?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
That all depends on if there IS a retail release.
Not seeing it listed on my usual on-line game stores.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Lowden025 wrote:
That all depends on if there IS a retail release.
Not seeing it listed on my usual on-line game stores.


It's getting a retail release. The Kickstarter's still running; it'll be a while until it hits stores.

RRP is $79. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a similar price in the US (although I highly doubt it in Europe, grumble grumble). You'll also be missing out on the (non-expansion) stretch goals, which are promos.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the promos KS exclusive? What stretch goals will be in the retail edition? I don't see that much incentive to buy now.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WJ C
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
yatescory wrote:
Are the promos KS exclusive? What stretch goals will be in the retail edition? I don't see that much incentive to buy now.


If the game turns out good, some publisher will prob pick it up and do a print run, you can pick it up at a discount when that comes out. Or if the game sucks, then you should be glad you didn't back it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ruazn2 wrote:
yatescory wrote:
Are the promos KS exclusive? What stretch goals will be in the retail edition? I don't see that much incentive to buy now.


If the game turns out good, some publisher will prob pick it up and do a print run, you can pick it up at a discount when that comes out. Or if the game sucks, then you should be glad you didn't back it.


Are you sure? I don't see "Buyer's Remorse" listed as a stretch goal!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Geiregat
Belgium
flag msg tools
Any information on the retail release for Europe ? Because with a shipping cost of 20$ to Europe I find it a bit too expensive!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H.M. Woggle-Bug, T.E.
msg tools
Royal College of Arts and Athletic perfection
badge
Inventor of Knowledge Pills
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
katanan wrote:
ruazn2 wrote:
yatescory wrote:
Are the promos KS exclusive? What stretch goals will be in the retail edition? I don't see that much incentive to buy now.


If the game turns out good, some publisher will prob pick it up and do a print run, you can pick it up at a discount when that comes out. Or if the game sucks, then you should be glad you didn't back it.


Are you sure? I don't see "Buyer's Remorse" listed as a stretch goal!


It's a Kickstarter! So, by definition "Buyer's Remorse" is not a stretch goal but always included in the base game.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.