David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NOTE: Below I include the official answers to my question kindly sent to me by Grant Wylie.

Hi,

RETREAT

Here is a previous question that had an official answer:

Quote:
When retreating 2 or 3 locations, does the retreating unit have to move AWAY from the enemy that caused the retreat? Or may it finish the 2 or 3 location retreat in an adjacent location?

Move away, towards its supply locations (replacement location).

What happens if there are both supply locations AND replacement locations and they are different? For example, in Grant's Gamble the Confederate supply locations are Cumberland and Hicksford and the replacement location is Richmond.

BATTLE REINFORCEMENT

May a unit in a location with enemy units -where another battle is to be fought- reinforce the active battle?
I think that the answrer is "no", but the rules say:
"After each battle round players may reinforce the battle with units that are in adjacent locations that have not been in a battle this player’s turn."
"Have not been" seems to refer only to already resolved battles, not ANY battle. I just want a clarification.

Official answer: No.

GRANT'S GAMBLE

Lee's Reaction Movement: What happens if a Union Cavalry unit is intercepted by a Confederate unit using reactyion movement?
I suppose that the Cavalry unit is returned to the previous location it moved to.

Official answer: Correct.

MCCLELLAN MOVES

Confederate Army Command Change: The rules say:
"Lee immediately replaces the Johnson leader unit when a Union unit is within 1 locations of Richmond or McClellan’s command rating is 8 or less at the start of a turn."
I suppose that "immediately" means "immediately", that is, Johnston is changed by Lee at the very instant a Union unit moves within 1 location of Richmond. McClellan's rating is checked at the start of a turn, so the change is not immediate when it reachs 8. Am I correct?

Official answer: Correct.

Thank you very much!

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.