Subject: Progress on the WGVUp Front Counter replacement cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dudley Albrecht
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Hoping one of the Steves at WGV can give us some good news on these....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
msg tools
Looking at the printed proofs right now, just got them Monday. Found four small errors that need fixed and our graphics folks are on it already, but very close!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve at The Vault wrote:
Looking at the printed proofs right now, just got them Monday. Found four small errors that need fixed and our graphics folks are on it already, but very close!

Thanks Steve!

Any chance you could offer a holiday discount on upfront products? Or a sympathy discount for those of use who backed the unfortunate kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
also, ever considered prize support for Up Front tournaments? Or Tournament kits? Not sure if you'd even be allowed to but thought I'd ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
msg tools
DiploGuy wrote:
also, ever considered prize support for Up Front tournaments? Or Tournament kits? Not sure if you'd even be allowed to but thought I'd ask.

Yes, we have provided prize support at the WBC tournament for the last two years. What other shows hold UF tourneys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kindt
United States
San Antonio
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using Vassal we could do one here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess Stuart

Beaverton
Oregon
msg tools
I have good copies of Up Front, Banzai, and the Desert expansion. I only need replacement action cards for the original game and the expansions. Will a bundle be made that includes action decks and upgraded components (like the counter replacement cards) for the original game *and* the expansions?

Note: if you had such a bundle, I'd buy it as soon as I knew you completed the components included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
msg tools
For Up Front, all the individual components will be available separately as well as in a complete bundle, but the errata decks will be discontinued soon as those are rolled into the regular decks.

The expansions will still only be available as complete bundles, at least for the time being.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.