$15.00
$5.00
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
If this has been answered on the forum, please forgive me. I could not find it, and the current "Kickstarter" thread is at 6 pages. Flipping through it I didn't see this addressed.

I pre-ordered back in August for $65.
Will I be receiving the same game as those who pledge $60 for Kickstarter 2..including all "bonuses" met thru the campaign, or will I be receiving the 1st edition of the game, and should I cancel my original order and pledge the current KS campaign to get the 2nd edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This keeps coming up. Where would you like me to put the information so you can find it?

I sent all PayPal backers I could get an email address for two emails addressing this issue.

The games are identical. The price is identical after KS tacks on shipping. They are being printed together right now. Any stretch goal, currently promotion cards, that the game gets will also ship with it. If you want a refund from PayPal use the contact form on website to request one.

The root of the issue is PayPal withheld all pre-order funds but is allowing refunds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
... should I cancel my original order ...

No, please. Contact Patrick if you would like a refund and he'll get it processed. PayPal has already made his life hell for no good reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
This keeps coming up. Where would you like me to put the information so you can find it?

The KickStarter FAQ section would the ideal place. (Not your custom FAQ section immediately above that, as that header scrolls off screen when jumping to the bottom.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I come off as critical I just had been asked several times why I'm sending first printings while funding second. If I had first printings left I would have shipped them months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
What would help is if the forum could "Sticky Post" this thread, or similar, so it remains at the top of the forum post list.
As it is, there is no (or, I couldn't find it in the chaff of hundreds of other posts) thread titled about this subject such that it could easily be picked out.
There is now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate typing on my phone, but now I'm on a keyboard! The e-mail address for the refund is vastthegame@gmail.com. Thanks for your time.

The problem with the sticky thread is that BGG is careful about posts about KS from the game's creator. Its a good policy since there are people that would clearly jam every post on every game promoting their Kickstarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
GreenM wrote:
I hate typing on my phone, but now I'm on a keyboard! The e-mail address for the refund is vastthegame@gmail.com. Thanks for your time.

The problem with the sticky thread is that BGG is careful about posts about KS from the game's creator. Its a good policy since there are people that would clearly jam every post on every game promoting their Kickstarters.

Thanks.
Won't need a refund with my pre-order being the same edition..and I can add on the minis/extras for the same price as those getting the game via KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Childs
United States
Rochester Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has PayPal allowed refunds to be processed at this time? I had requested one so I could then back the Kickstarter and it was mentioned to me this process was again temporarily on hold.

Thanks for your time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They all got backed up in my inbox let me find yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.