Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone.

The rulebook says I can forfeit some of my builing actions to collect new landscape cards. Do those forfeited actions have to be at the end of my turn?

In other words, is this legal? "In one turn, grabbing 2 landscape cards and THEN building a single tile taken from my Builder Card."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hahn
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking landscape cards must be the last thing you do in an action. So if you take landscape cards first, that is the only thing you can do in that turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myyysha wrote:
Hi everyone.

The rulebook says I can forfeit some of my builing actions to collect new landscape cards. Do those forfeited actions have to be at the end of my turn?

In other words, is this legal? "In one turn, grabbing 2 landscape cards and THEN building a single tile taken from my Builder Card."

Not legal. Bottom of page two of the rules. Drawing cards must always be after all draw or build actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.