$35.00
Romain van Liemt
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

I'm trying to update my first edition to include it in the second edition. Problem is, my first edition is in French, and my second Edition is in English. The Map Tiles names are very, very different from the English to the French version, to the point where I don't know which name goes to which tile. So I couldn't quickly stick English names on my old tiles (and mark them as indoor/outdoor), as I planned.
I've been looking for scans, because having images would be the fastest way to know which is which. But I couldn't find scans with the English names on them (found Italian, and no names at all...).
I know this is a lot to ask, but can anyone list the map tiles from first Ed with all the room names on them, Keeping them sorted with the appropriate Front/Back. That way, if I figure out one name per tile, I can immediately know what to name the other rooms on the same tile.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
The app does a good job of showing the tile you need. It shouldn't be too hard to just find the tile by appearance as needed. You could then make note of the translations for future plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain van Liemt
France
flag msg tools
That solves it then. I was trying to be prepared before our first games, but if I don't need to, even better!
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Filpus
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lankyb wrote:
The app does a good job of showing the tile you need. It shouldn't be too hard to just find the tile by appearance as needed. You could then make note of the translations for future plays.

You may need to know the names of rooms during the game. Sometimes a Mythos event will target an investigator in a particular room by name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.