dave terry
United States
ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Question 1:

From the rules on page 3

"Some units which have multiple attacks may not attack the same unit twice in the same combat round. It will be noted on the unit or the attack if they have this limitation.
In this situation they are not able to target units in rows behind the units they are initially attacking on the same round.
As an example a fireball spell which can attack up to 3 units, could not target two skeletons and the skeleton archer behind them. Even if it eliminated the two skeletons, the archer could not be targeted that combat round."

Other than the words "up to", there is nothing that I'm seeing that notes this limitation,
other than the given example for the fireball spell.

So, I have combed the game materials for anything mentioning "up to". Here's my list:

Units:
Bone Dragon, using breath attack
Spells:
Fireball, Exorcism
Items:
Sorceror's Black Robe

Are these all of the units, items, and spells to which this limitation applies? Is this list exhaustive?

Question 2:

For Summoning of the Brave, Does "including Papoomio" mean 'in addition to Papoomio'?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave terry
United States
ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Oops! Just now read that my Summoning of the Brave question was answered in another post - it would NOT mean "in addition to".

Ok, just the first question then. cool

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Your list is correct. There are not any other units, items or spells that have the "Up To"

And you answered question 2 correctly.

Thanks for playing Warparty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.