$35.00
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Over a year ago I started a project to make a fan-expansion for Shadowrun Crossfire. Sadly, it is stalled as I am not very good with PhotoShop etc. and making the transition from text to printable cards is very time consuming. I wonder if there is anyone who could help, either by creating the cards themselves (I can look for art, etc.) or even better, some sort of template. I love what Boss Monster templates allow people to do, and SR could certainly use some new cards.

Oh, and while it would be nice to get someone to help me pro bono, since I am giving this expansion back to the community, I know we all have to make a living, so if you are willing to help me out in exchange for $$$ shot me an offer. It's not like I cannot afford an equivalent of few virtual coffees/beers for your help

Important note: I am not looking for new art. As this is a low visibility fan project with limited budget that is already infringing on publisher copyrights through being an unofficial expansion using their copyrighted card design, well, I feel that reusing official game art is best (if I get Cease and Desist from Catalyst I will reconsider, lol). So the only thing that is needed is to put the new text on existing game cards and change the picture. (Of course if anyone here makes SR-style art and wouldn't mind giving permission to use their art for this, it would be cool; and if I see anything nice on Deviant art I would do my best to ask for permission too, of course. And yes, looking at the sadly-way-to-small Creative Commons image pool is also something to consider. Just saying that new art is not a priority here, and if anyone feels uneasy about the art aspect, I can handle it - I just really need those card templates...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Colmer
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Hi there,

I can help you with card templates if you still need them.

Best
James

https://www.artstation.com/artist/jamescolmer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Parente
Argentina
flag msg tools
Hello,

I'm Fabian Parente an illustrator from Argentina.
I offer solutions in character design, background design, storyboard and more, and i would love to work with you, If you want to see i leave you my portfolio.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/parente

Please feel free to contact me about anything

Thank you!

Best regards,
Fabian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.