Subject: We have male pinups. We have female pinups. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
But when is Poots going to make hermaphrodite pinups? The Lion God is the obvious choice for such a pinup, but those familiar with KD:M know that you can injure a mother White Lion's testicles, so there's another option too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
That might be a hornet's nest Poots doesn't want to kick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hellena Handbasket
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go do some reading up on the Satan Twins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
But the twins are canonical, so they're not pinups. Or are you saying they should have pinup versions? Sounds like a $6,666,666 stretch goal to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Seems unenssasary.
As genitals on pinups are not exposed, the player can choose to say that their female figure has a penis and vice versa. If the player identifies as such, it's entirely within their power to do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Seems unenssasary.
As genitals on pinups are not exposed, the player can choose to say that their female figure has a penis and vice versa. If the player identifies as such, it's entirely within their power to do that.

Man!
You just ruined it for me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Transgender pin-ups next!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy H.
United States
Jacksonville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I was gonna mention them too. The weird thing about those is neither of them seem to have a penis anyway. Though I can't say I've seen anything with a penis, even non game stuff. The closest is the wet nurse. It's kind of odd considering we have all other nudity.

I'm kind of surprised there aren't any visibly herm type creatures in KDM though.

The Slannesh from W40k pull off stuff like that pretty often, even though non of them show genitalia. I doubt it would really cause any kind of stir for the people already into KDM. I'm fine with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkidu Ur
msg tools
Obviously there still has to be done in the name of diversity for this game. We can't really call it a success until we have the first demisexual pinup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe gender-fluid pin-ups? With magnets so you can change them up based on the way they are feeling that particular lantern year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John di Battista
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
When do I get my attack helicopter pinup?

Poots!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Davis Jnr
United Kingdom
BRIDGWATER
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lokruin wrote:
I was gonna mention them too. The weird thing about those is neither of them seem to have a penis anyway. Though I can't say I've seen anything with a penis, even non game stuff.

Take a look at the Sunstalker's front "tentacle".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.