Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco C
Brazil
Rio De Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Brazilian version of the game and wish to know if certain cards' wordings are correct. I hope those of you with the English version can help me.
Please note that I do not have access to the original cards, so the titles and texts I'm quoting here are my own translations from Portuguese, so please do not reach to any conclusions just by the quoted texts here.

Shadow Story cards
- "Gundabad Orcs", "Warrior Pack" and "Great Goblin"
All these cards contain the text "(...) Afterwards you may move OR attack with that army". Does it really say "OR"? As in you cannot move and attack as if it was an attack action from an army die?

Special maneuver card "Thorin's Mighty Blows"
This has the same confusing wording as Vampire-like, i.e., it says the maneuver is successful regardless of the result of the dice. However, does it work like Vampire-like as in it has no effect if there are no hits?

Event cards
- "Siege/No Guard(?)"
Event effect:
"Move a friendly army. Afterwards, if there are two or more adjacent armies to the same enemy army, you may do a Combined Attack with them."
Does the attack have to involve the army that was just moved?

- "Troop Leader/Voice of Command"
Combat effect:
"Add 2 to your Leadership during the current turn"
It says turn instead of round. I believe this card is not supposed to be applied to all further combats in the turn, or even all combat rounds during the current combat, but probably only during the current combat ROUND. Is this a translation error?

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Michalak
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco C
Brazil
Rio De Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, wasn't expecting an actual photo! Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.