United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) When artillery fire do they use the artillery fire table in the Tables and Charts section, or do they just roll a die and compare it with the Bombardment value as indicated in the first paragraph of rule 6.2?

2) Likewise, when doing the die roll during the Combat Phase, do you use the results from the CRT, or do you just compare the die roll with the quality rating of each unit as per rule 9.4?

3) What does the note after the CRT mean when it talks about "any retreat resulting from a charge"? Does that mean a retreat resulting from a second attack from an advancing unit when the original defender was Broken (as in the paragraph explaining the "B" result after the CRT)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
spindoc wrote:
1) When artillery fire do they use the artillery fire table in the Tables and Charts section, or do they just roll a die and compare it with the Bombardment value as indicated in the first paragraph of rule 6.2?

2) Likewise, when doing the die roll during the Combat Phase, do you use the results from the CRT, or do you just compare the die roll with the quality rating of each unit as per rule 9.4?

3) What does the note after the CRT mean when it talks about "any retreat resulting from a charge"? Does that mean a retreat resulting from a second attack from an advancing unit when the original defender was Broken (as in the paragraph explaining the "B" result after the CRT)?

Thanks!

Hi Bill,

The original printing of the game/mag unfortunately had some errata, mostly in the set-up and charts-- some old docs got switched in at the last minute-- a pretty embarrassing goof for which I apologize. A corrected version of the rules, with corrected charts, which will enable you to play the game as intended, is available for download here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koff
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tomrussell wrote:
Hi Bill,

The original printing of the game/mag unfortunately had some errata, mostly in the set-up and charts-- some old docs got switched in at the last minute-- a pretty embarrassing goof for which I apologize. A corrected version of the rules, with corrected charts, which will enable you to play the game as intended, is available for download here on BGG.

Thanks Tom. Yeah, I've already got the errata from the Files section here. The questions above aren't clarified by the errata. Is there some other corrected version of the rules which I'm not seeing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bill,

Email me at markATflyingpiggamesDOTcom. I'll be glad to send you the revised rules. Thanks for your patience.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.