Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Crawford
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm seeing this out of print at every online store, and going for ridiculous prices on ebay and amazon so I'm guessing it's currently out of print.

Is another print run in the works? At the printers, on the boat, etc?

Double points if anyone knows an online store that still has some stock left for MSRP or less. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erskine Thompson
United States
Rome
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that Game Surplus still has it in stock, for $45.

http://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?products_id=3892...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Song
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I got a response yesterday in fact from Renegade Game Studio about this when I had an issue with a different game from them.

All they said was "More copies of Clank are currently being printed, so hopefully you’ll be able to find a copy within a couple of weeks!"

So they are still in the printing phase it seems. My prediction is that we will get our hands on a copy in time for Christmas or else that is a huge missed opportunity for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Crawford
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I was too late, GameSurplus is out. I'm happy knowing a reprint is on its way.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N_O_ Y_B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Miniature market just got a bunch of copies.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rgs00552.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lol it sold out right after I got mine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HotdogZanzibar wrote:
I'm seeing this out of print at every online store, and going for ridiculous prices on ebay and amazon so I'm guessing it's currently out of print.

Double points if anyone knows an online store that still has some stock left for MSRP or less. laugh

We do indeed have more on the way. There was an issue with the printer and the paper we had requested that delayed the printing. We should have had a full print run here last week but due to the delay, the factory is going to airship us a small amount that will be here next week instead. The rest will be arriving in early January. If you haven't found it yet, we promise, it's coming!

Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any changes in the game between print runs?

Any typos, changes to the board or cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toshirauma wrote:
HotdogZanzibar wrote:

We do indeed have more on the way. There was an issue with the printer and the paper we had requested that delayed the printing. We should have had a full print run here last week but due to the delay, the factory is going to airship us a small amount that will be here next week instead. The rest will be arriving in early January. If you haven't found it yet, we promise, it's coming!

Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios

Has the new copies arrived yet and where will they be available to purchase. I'm hoping to get it in time for Christmas and getting a little worried!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Ferrell
United States
Hixson
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Renegade's Twitter posted yesterday (Dec 19th) that we should check with our FLGS or OLGS for copies since "Clank is back in stock at distribution". Still dont see it anywhere online but hopeful i can snag one before Xmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Deplaedt
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news. I preordered Clank! a long time ago on A***on and knowing how they often mess up people preordering on their website, I guess I will probably never play that game, or at least not before a long long time.

If only I could order from a different store in the US, but shipping to Jland is like paying the game 2 or 3 times the initial price! ninja

Edit:
And my order was cancelled! Always the same old trick from that worldwide retailer when they mess up preorder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
Cardhaus has 16 copies in stock, hurry!

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/clank/392503

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Got mine from there yesterday anticipating this might happen. Also picked up The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire anticipating the same thing after all the very positive reviews.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alluvian
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is this out of print again? csi, miniature market, cardhaus, funagain, etc... all seem out of print. I can find some for $60 here and there, but frankly I have 50 games on my wishlist and I will buy more affordably priced games before spending $60 on this.

Seems sad that the expansion is coming out and in stock at some places like miniature market but you can't buy the base game at the major online retailers.

I am interested in the expansion as well, but if the base game will cost that much there is little chance I will spend extra for the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
alluvian wrote:
Is this out of print again? csi, miniature market, cardhaus, funagain, etc... all seem out of print. I can find some for $60 here and there, but frankly I have 50 games on my wishlist and I will buy more affordably priced games before spending $60 on this.

Seems sad that the expansion is coming out and in stock at some places like miniature market but you can't buy the base game at the major online retailers.

I am interested in the expansion as well, but if the base game will cost that much there is little chance I will spend extra for the expansion.

The expansion is a preorder at MM. More copies of the base game are expected about the same time, which I believe is March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh... I'd like to "pre-order" both at the same time. Silly to get the expansion without the availability of the base game!

-rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.