Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
On the neutral building 'B' there is a "1" inside the silhouette of the craftsman then a colon and a -2, indicating for us to build one private building and for each craftsmen we activate, pay 2 coin.

On the 4th and 6th space of the craftsmen row of the player board there is similar iconography but there is no "1". Is this a misprint? Or am I missing a rule?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aram12 wrote:
On the neutral building 'B' there is a "1" inside the silhouette of the craftsman then a colon and a -2, indicating for us to build one private building and for each craftsmen we activate, pay 2 coin.

On the 4th and 6th space of the craftsmen row of the player board there is similar iconography but there is no "1". Is this a misprint? Or am I missing a rule?

Thanks!

At the moment you place a craftsman on your player board and cover each of those spots, you may immediately build a building for $1 per craftsman (at half the cost of the regular action on the neutral tile).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's just a misprint or oversight. The rules are clear:

The Action on neutral building B lets you build or upgrade a building, but it costs 2 money per level that you build (and you need to have enough craftsmen)

When you hire a craftsman that covers the special space, you also build or upgrade a building, but it only costs 1 money per level that you build.

I'm not sure why the actual Craftsman icon sometimes has a "1" inside, and sometimes doesn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules on bottom of page 11 wrote:
Note: The neutral building tile "B" is the only one that allows you to place your own building tiles on the game board. The only other way to do it are the immediate actions of your craftsman row. Those have the additional advantage that you must only pay 1 Dollar per craftsman rather than 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.