Raymond Stolarczyk
msg tools
I was wondering if there are board gamers in the Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda , FL area? It seems there are groups about an hour drive either north or south...but wondering if there were any folks in the area.

-Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on where you are in PtCharlotte/PuntaGorda, I'm 30-40 mins West of you in Venice. I'm just off of 41.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Stolarczyk
msg tools
Venice is much closer than even the hour drive to Fort Myers or north. I am by exit 170 Kings Hwy. Is there a game store with tables around you? I believe there is on that moved recently on Tamiami.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't heard of a game store coming to Tamiami. Definitely let me know if you find out about one.

Nearest FLGS to me is north 30mins in Sarasota.

Exit 170. That's not bad at all. I'd say about a half an hours drive. Any idea of a place somewhere between here and there to flip cards and toss some dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Stolarczyk
msg tools
The place I was thinking of was Baazar Gaming Emporium. It is at
3805 Tamiami Trail Unit A
Port Charlotte, FL 33952

The have game tables set up, and they focus on Magic the Gathering on Friday nights but can be a good place to start.

Is there a particular board game(s) you would be interested in? I could probably make it there tonight after 7pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.