Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Walter
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see in some of the threads here in the Overseers forum references to character cards named "Suyin" and "Wuming Sister". However, I don't see them mentioned in the English rules translations by either BigFun or Thundergryph games. Nor do they show up in any images here.

Are these characters some sort of special kicker-starter promo? Is there a description of their abilities somewhere?

Thanks,
-Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Walter
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Who are "Suyin" and "Wuming Sisters"
Ok, apparently I was reading an older version of the ThunderGryph rules. (Which I think that I got from here at BGG a few days ago, but it seems to have been deleted from BGG.) Anyway, the rules file available from ThunderGryph's web site looks newer and shows two additional characters whose abilities are used prior/during the draft. I'm guessing those are Suyin & Wuming Sisters.

Wuming Sisters: 1) At any time during the drafting phase all players must draft an additional card. 2) Can only be used once but can't be used if it causes the players to draft a sixth card.

Suyin: Take three random character cards that were not drawn this round and choose one. Fushen will become that card.

But since the newer rules indicate 11 characters, and I've got 9 in the Big Fun version and these 2 are new, I'm assuming that the second one is Fushen and Suyin is one of the 9 original ones that got renamed from the Think Fun edition.

So, mystery is solved. (I think.)

Thanks,
-Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes what you say is right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.