Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Chua
Australia
Highett
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Somewhere between punching out all the cardboard, and playing the first game, I realised I had lost a tile. I contacted Haba via their website, offered to pay for postage and also the cost of replacement tile (a couple of weeks before Essen so they must be really busy) and got a reply saying they'll get back to me in a few weeks.

Didn't hear back from them for a while after that.

Then when I got home yesterday, I received a letter in my mailbox, and it was Haba, who sent me the replacement tile.

Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deserter85 wrote:
Somewhere between punching out all the cardboard, and playing the first game, I realised I had lost a tile. I contacted Haba via their website, offered to pay for postage and also the cost of replacement tile (a couple of weeks before Essen so they must be really busy) and got a reply saying they'll get back to me in a few weeks.

Didn't hear back from them for a while after that.

Then when I got home yesterday, I received a letter in my mailbox, and it was Haba, who sent me the replacement tile.

Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated.

Had a broken wooden piece replaced by them in a week. They responded to a tweet of mine about it. Great customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.